COOKIES AND OTHER TRACKING TECHNOLOGIES:
TYPES OF COOKIES:
- Session cookies: These cookies are temporarily saved to the hard drive of your computer or mobile device when you visit our site, but disappear when you close the site, which means that they are not permanently stored on your device.
- Permanent cookies: These cookies remain saved on your device even after you have closed the site and browser. The term can vary from 1 sec. within a few years.
- Third-party cookies: These cookies are installed by third parties, which are managed by the respective sites and are not controlled by us. The term can vary from 1 sec. within a few years.
WHAT COOKIES THE SITE USES:
- Session cookie to determine the duration of the session of the user on the site. Expire at the end of the session;
- Session cookies that determine whether you are a registered user on the site or not;
- Session cookies that determine the duration of the session, last viewed products used discount coupons, whether you have added products in the cart and what. Expire at the end of the session;
We also use some third-party cookies as part of our services. These cookies are managed by the respective sites and are not controlled by us. The following lists the third-party cookies we use, some of which can be turned off using the general settings of your browser. For others, you need to visit the relevant sites and follow the provided instructions. We consider the following to be external operators of personal data.
- Persistent Cloudflare cookies. These cookies are mandatory and necessary to maintain the security of the site by Cloudflare. Expire after 1 year;
- Different types and duration cookies on Google Analytics on Google. Like most sites, we also use Google Analytics to track site traffic and traffic sources. Although Google Analytics records data such as your geographic location, device type, browser, or operating system, no part of this information can be used to be personally identified by us. Google Analytics also records the IP address of your computer, but does not give us access to this information. The data collected in this way is anonymous to us, we do not receive information about the identity of the users. Google may use the information for its own advertising purposes, in accordance with Google's data usage policy. Cookies expire from 1 second to a maximum of 2 years. Details can be found on the Privacy & Personal Data page of the Google Analytics site -
- Different types and duration cookies on Facebook. Like most sites, we also use Facebook cookies and pixels to track and statistics about site traffic, traffic sources, the type of products viewed, purchases made, performance and remarketing of our facebook ads, etc. The data collected in this way is anonymous to us, we do not receive information about the identity of the users. However, Facebook data is stored and processed, so there is a possibility to link to the relevant user profile and Facebook may use the information for its own advertising purposes, in accordance with Facebook's data usage policy. Cookies expire after a maximum of 6 months. Details can be found on the Privacy & Personal Data page on the Facebook site -
HOW TO TURN OFF COOKIES:
All modern browsers allow you to change cookie settings. You can usually find these settings in the "options" or "preferences" menu of your browser. To be aware of these settings, the following links can help you or you can use the Help button from your browser menus for more details:
If you are most worried about third-party ad cookies generated by advertisers, you can exclude them from here:
No, the cookies we use are anonymous and do not contain any personal data.
Please note that changes to your browser that disable the cookie feature may prevent part of our site from functioning properly!